Snagit 4.1.3 – Screen capture utility
Snagit gives users the tools to communicate ideas visually, give feedback, and create shareable content. Users can effortlessly capture
their screen and customize it using Snagit’s editing tools. Users can choose from a variety of callouts and stamps to communicate efficiently, in an engaging and impactful way. Users can also record their screen or webcam to create a quick tutorial, lesson, or demonstration. The content created is easily shareable with TechSmith Snagit’s wide array of outputs.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Logging into Snagit and the outputs for Google Drive, YouTube, Screencast, and Relay will now send you to your default browser instead of a sheet in Snagit
- Can now filter by “Untagged” in the Library
- Can now align a single selected object on the canvas
- Double clicking on video play head will collapse your selection
- Can now share a portion of your video without cutting
- Fixed some crashes related to Magic Wand and auto filling selections
- Printing a capture with Capture Info turned on will now have the correct information
- Fixed a crash on start up
- Temporarily removed the ability to import and share to OneDrive for Business
- Improved the energy usage of SnagitHelper
- Improved the interaction working with Custom Stamps
- Improved performance when using QuickLook on Snagit captures
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Size – 89.7MB