ScreenFlow 9.0.5 – Create screen recordings
ScreenFlow is powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software for the Mac. With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a truly professional-looking video. The finished result is a QuickTime or Windows Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo. Use ScreenFlow to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
- Ability to customize start position of Clock Wipe transition
- Add more saving logging to ScreenFlow for potential saving issue diagnosis.
- Add trace logging for tracking potential recording issue diagnosis.
- Localize the google security text that appears within the YouTube publishing window
- Option to set export resolution to 4K
- Prompt the user when a proxy is unable to be created due to cache limit size
- 9.0.5 (31554) build shows an Async Readback crash when trying to export
- Annotation color does not update correctly when changing color using the color picker boxes
- Annotation thumbnails show as white boxes
- Background color and text box background same in canvas, different on export.
- Batch export does not work with “Single File Documents”
- Document crashes ScreenFlow: net.telestream.screenflow.thumbnailgenerator
- Dragging an unsupported media file over the timeline can sometimes show a blank unable to import error
- Freehand annotation does not appear correctly after being drawn
- In/Out points are not being recognized correctly when adding from Clip Editor to a Timeline that has a different fps
- Mac Pro: Crash when adding or selecting a text box
- Mac Pro: Crash when selecting an annotation on the timeline
- Real time audio degrades and disappears after 15 minutes
- Selecting a partial size option after first selecting 3840×2160 option causes the selection to move off screen
- Templates do not save correctly when default save is set to Single File Format
- Text box background not matching color on screen recording and export
- Text box thumbnails not appearing in the timeline
- Unable to drag a single file document onto the Batch Export window
- Using Keyboard shortcut for partial screen recording twice consecutively puts computer/screen in an odd state
- Using media files from the Global Library in combination with the Clip Editor causes ScreenFlow to crash/show a Runtime Error
- Video freezes/shows a freeze frame when adding a Video Filter to a media file that has had a proxy made
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 62.7MB