RETRO FORTH 2019.8 – A concatenative programming language with roots in Forth
RETRO FORTH is a concatenative programming language with roots in Forth. Designed to be compact, learnable, and easy to adapt to specific needs, it has been developed and refined through continual use by a small community over more than a decade.
Forth is a stack based programming language created in the late 1960’s by Chuck Moore. Over the intervening decades it has evolved through use, with many dialects along the way.
The RETRO FORTH dialect was created in the late 1990’s, and has been continually developed and supported for over 15 years. It is a structured, imperative stack-based language with modern facilities including quotations and reflection.
- latest version of the RETRO FORTH language
- code editor using Markdown subset
- literate programming style
- code is extracted from fenced blocks in Markdown source allowing easy mixing of code and commentary
- support for fetching data from Gopher servers
- This release updates RETRO FORTH to the latest release, with many bug fixes, performance improvements, and internal cleanups.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 5.1MB