Readr 1.5 – Bring your favorite news sites and blogs into your desktop
Readr is currently the only standalone RSS client available on the Mac app store.
Using the power of RSS Readr will constantly check your favorite news sites and blogs for new content.
- Sync with your Google Reader account (Optional).
- Capable of reading Atom and RSS feeds.
- Share articles with friends on Facebook, Twitter, iMessage and Google+.
- Send to well known read it later services including Pocket, Instapaper, Readability and Evernote.
- Advanced feed and folder management (i.e rename feeds/folders, convert partial feeds to full text, etc.
- Import your Youtube subscriptions.
- Article notifications with customizable audio alerts (via Notification Center).
- Apple iCloud synchronisation.
- Supports offline reading.
- Customisable keyboard shortcuts (see Preferences ➙ Shortcuts).
- Gestures (see Preferences ➙ Gestures).
- Customizable interface (see Preferences ➙ Interface).
OS X 10.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!