RapidClick 1.5.1 – Automatically clicks your mouse at regular intervals
RapidClick automatically clicks your mouse at regular intervals. Use RapidClick to automate simple tasks or to save your hand from getting tired whenever you have to do a lot of clicking.
How to use:
- Set how fast you want to click
- Press the Start button to begin clicking
- Press the Stop button to stop!
- Speed from 1 click per hour to 20 clicks per second
- Assign a hotkey to start and stop clicking
- Left click or right click
- The start/stop button floats above all apps, including full screen games
- Audio and visual feedback shows you the clicks happening
- I’ve fixed bugs and glitches and given the user interface a freshen up for the latest versions of OS X.
macOS 10.12.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 3.3MB