QLab 4.2.5 – Create media sequences for live shows
QLab provides live show control for your Mac. Create media designs for theatre, dance, composition, installation, and more. Play back audio, video, and MIDI from a single workspace.
- FIXED: The video surface grid will now display on the first attempt to show it, rather than the second.
- FIXED: Issues with the audio matrix UI introduced by changes made for accessibility. (This reverts some accessibility enhancements to the audio matrix, which we’ll reimplement again in a different way.)
- FIXED: A bug that could cause the mouse cursor to permanently disappear when dragging in a volume level field.
- FIXED: A bug that prevented being able to edit MIDI Trigger byte value text when the field contained non-integer text, e.g. “any” or “>100”.
- FIXED: A bug with how Fade cues displayed the post wait time in the list of active cues.
- FIXED: A Quartz Composer composition lacking the required input and output properties will no longer lead to a crash.
- FIXED: The help label in the Network cue now localizes the fractional number to match your locale.
- CHANGED: When capturing a message to create a MIDI trigger, the cue inspector now ignores MIDI pitch wheel messages.
- ADDED: The column widths in the Light Dashboard and Light cue Levels Inspector are now saved and restored.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Size – 11.8MB