QLab 4.5 – Create media sequences for live shows
QLab provides live show control for your Mac. Create media designs for theatre, dance, composition, installation, and more. Play back audio, video, and MIDI from a single workspace.
- A bug introduced in 4.4.0 when pasting multiple cues into a cue cart that could cause the new cues to be placed non-sequentially.
- Integrated fades that are not locked to the start/end of Audio and Video cues are now displayed correctly in the Timeline tab.
- You can now use the same Syphon source in multiple Camera cues.
- Several issues when batch editing Wall Clock triggers in the “Triggers” inspector tab.
- Batch editing the Camera cue “patch” value in the “Display & Geometry” inspector tab now updates all selected cues.
- Scrubbing a still image Video cue with a duration in the active cues panel will now work.
- Attempting to set an invalid cue color name via AppleScript or OSC no longer sets the cue color to grey.
- A bug that could prevent update messages from being sent to QLab Remote after changes are made to the Light Dashboard in QLab.
- Paste Cue Properties now properly clears out previous gang entries.
- Fade Cue Templates now show tabs for Video Geometry and Video Effects.
- Broadcast mode has been enabled for outgoing UDP messages.
- Strikethrough formatting for Text cues is now visible during playback.
- Text cue now uses the Text cue template to derive default font attributes.
- Text cue font properties are no longer reset to the default format after using OSC or AppleScript to set the “live text” of that cue to an empty string.
- The Fade cue inspector now shows the proper tabs when setting its target to a Video, Text, or Camera cue.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Size – 12.4MB