Principle 3.3 – Animate Your Ideas, Design Better Apps
Principle makes it easy to create animated and interactive user interface designs. Whether you’re designing the flow of a multi-screen app, or new interactions and animations, Principle lets you create designs that look and feel amazing.
Built for the Biggest Imaginations
There are a lot of things you might want to design: a short animation, a slick interaction, or an extensive multiple screen app. No matter what you’re doing, you can do it with Principle.
Principle’s timeline makes it quick work to illustrate the perfect bounce, ease, and pop.
Want to design a totally new interaction? Principle gives you the freedom to experiment without limiting you to pre-defined transitions.
It’s a breeze to design the flow of a multi-screen app; and when you’re done you’ll have a bird’s-eye view of all your screens.
- Added iPhone X preset
- Add a drag hint to the event popup
- Added keyboard shortcut for “Enter Full Screen” menu item
- Clicking 2 or more times will continuously select the next deepest layer
- Fix a bug causing multiple events to get triggered from a single gesture
- Fix Sketch text layers occasionally getting imported at half pixels
- Fix hidden layers in a Sketch symbol getting imported
- Fix certain Sketch layers getting imported with an incorrect border
OS X 10.11 or later
Size – 4.9MB