Principle 3.6 – Animate Your Ideas, Design Better Apps
Principle makes it easy to create animated and interactive user interface designs. Whether you’re designing the flow of a multi-screen app, or new interactions and animations, Principle lets you create designs that look and feel amazing.
Built for the Biggest Imaginations
There are a lot of things you might want to design: a short animation, a slick interaction, or an extensive multiple screen app. No matter what you’re doing, you can do it with Principle.
Principle’s timeline makes it quick work to illustrate the perfect bounce, ease, and pop.
Want to design a totally new interaction? Principle gives you the freedom to experiment without limiting you to pre-defined transitions.
It’s a breeze to design the flow of a multi-screen app; and when you’re done you’ll have a bird’s-eye view of all your screens.
- Fix a crash when importing from Sketch
- Quicklook performance is much faster
- Prevent layer sizes from going negative
- Ensures artboards imported from sketch have unique names
- Fix a layer list reordering bug
- Fix a bug causing text layers to disappear after editing
- Fix a crash occuring when resizing a layer
- Fix a crash triggered when opening the Insert>Component menu
OS X 10.11 or later
Size – 5.7MB