PDFelement 6.4.3 – Create, edit, convert, sign, and perform OCR on PDF files
PDFelement will change the way you work with PDF files.
- Edit – Just click and start typing to add, delete, or edit text — it’s that simple. Change font, size, color, and more. Insert, crop, resize, and delete images. Add, delete, extract, reorganize, and crop pages. Insert, delete, and update watermarks. Then compress the final file with preconfigured settings to facilitate easy uploading, attachment to emails, and printing.
- Convert –
- Convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint…
- Convert PDF and protected PDF to Word, Excel, TexT, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML, RTF and images like JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and etc.
- Create a 100% Adobe-compatible PDF from a variety of file formats.
- Convert 300+ Formats to PDF
- Compatible with over 300 formats, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and image files, the files created by Wondershare PDF Editor are 100% accessible with Adobe Reader, Acrobat, and other PDF readers.
- Create – If you can open it, you can make it a PDF. Compatible with over 300 formats, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and image files, the files created by Wondershare PDF Editor are 100% accessible with Adobe Reader, Acrobat, and other PDF readers. Use the Combine feature to merge multiple files into a single PDF document.
- OCR – Transform a scanned, image-based PDF document into usable text again – while retaining the document’s appearance.
- Protect –
- Add an Open Password. Apply an Open Password to protect confidential PDF files from being opened by unauthorized users.
- Apply Permissions. Restrict users’ access to PDF printing, copying, editing, and extracting by setting permissions for your document.
- Forms –
- Create PDF Forms – Six interactive field options: text,buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and dropdown lists.
- Edit Forms from Templates – Download PDF form templates to edit, to transfer your own PDF forms with ease.
- Sign – Use one of the provided industry-standard encrypted digital signatures, or create one specifically for your handwritten signature. Make use of pre-defined and custom stamps, such as “Reviewed”, “Approved”, and “Confidential”.
- Save and Print – Printing to PDF helps you create an electronic copy of your file, and make it easy to store, search, and send to others for review. Printing your document to PDF will keep 100% of the original layout and quality. The PDFs appear-ance will remain the same, whether it is opened on a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Corrections and improvements on many small details.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Size – 492.5MB