Parallels Desktop Business Edition 12.1.2 (41525) – Run Windows apps without rebooting
Parallels allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and ready for El Capitan
- Run Windows 10 and OS X® El Capitan with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual assistant, on your Mac. Switch from your PC to your Mac
- We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Works with Boot Camp®
- Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is now much easier and more intuitive than ever.
Not just for Windows
- Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
- Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
- Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications with ease.
Business Class Software
- Keep IT in control of end user licenses and Windows virtual machines with a Unified Volume License Key, centralized license management, and advanced security features available in Parallels Desktop Business Edition.
Version 12.1.2 (41525):
Addresses overall stability and performance issues, and includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Introduces a new option for virtual machine that use all displays in fullscreen – “Activating virtual machine shows all its spaces”. For this option, go to “Options” > “Full Screen” of the virtual machine configuration.
- Adjusts default settings for Modality view mode that covers the window opacity and position on top of other applications windows.
- Resolves an issue with Fedora 25 not starting GUI session after installing Parallels Tools
- Resolves and issue with mouse not working on external display after it has been reconnected
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Desktop crashes when trying to print to PDF
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10.5 or later
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 15GB of available disk space for Windows.
- Full System Requirements and supported OSes
Size – 341.5MB