Parallels Desktop 16.3.2 (50531) for M1 Mac Technical Preview 2
The Parallels Team continues to deliver cutting-edge innovations in computing technologies, and we are proud to show you this preview version. Here at Parallels, we always want to make the product best fit your needs, saving you time and money. That’s why we would greatly appreciate it if you could send us detailed feedback, but before you start, please carefully read this page.
What’s New in Technical Preview 2
- Added support for suspending and resuming a virtual machine.
- Support for installing Parallels Tools in the following Linux distributives: Ubuntu 20.04 or later, Debian 10.7 or later, and Fedora Workstation 33-1.2 or later.
- Compatible Linux installation images are now automatically detected in the Installation Assistant.
- Improved overall stability.
- Resolved the issue with ARM-based Linux ISO images being recognized as Intel-based ones.
- Resolved the issue with missing sound when a virtual machine is created from a VHDX image.
- Resolved the issue with not being able to select an ISO image as an installation source when VHDX is specified in the drop-down menu.
- During the Parallels Tools update, the virtual machine’s screen may freeze for several minutes, please simply wait.
Step 1: Check what you need.
To install the Parallels Desktop 16 for M1 Mac Technical Preview, you need:
- A Mac computer with an Apple M1 chip.
- An ARM-based operating system installation image (VHDX or ISO).
Note: This Technical Preview is limited to Mac computers with Apple M1 chip and will not install on Mac computers with Intel processors.
Step 2: Review Limitations.
To run a virtual machine on a new Mac computer with the Apple M1 chip, the Parallels Engineering team created a new virtualization engine that uses the Apple M1 chip hardware-assisted virtualization and can run ARM-based OS in a virtual machine. Due to the significant difference between Intel x86 and ARM architectures, it’s not possible to either run existing virtual machines created on Mac computers with Intel processors or to create a new virtual machine with Intel x86 based OS.
Note: Please keep in mind that this is not a final product and should not be used in a business-critical environment.
YOU NEED TO REGISTER & SIGN IN BEFORE YOU BLOCK THE OUTGOING CONNECTIONS AND APPLY THE SERIAL
Version 16.3.2 (50531):
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 11.00 or later
- Apple M1 chip
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 331.3MB