mSecure 3.5.3 – Safely store sensitive information
mSecure safely stores sensitive and important information like web logins and passwords, credit card numbers, frequent flyer and social security numbers, and any other data you want quick, easy access. mSecure uses an industry-proven data encryption method so your information is safe guarded should your computer be lost or stolen.
mSecure comes with 17 pre-defined types such as Web Logins, Credit Cards, Email Accounts, Frequent Flyer, etc. to get you started using mSecure quickly. However, the power of mSecure allows you to add your own custom types. Each type can have an unlimited number of fields and icon of your choosing. With mSecure’s well-designed interface customizing your data has never before been faster or easier.
- 256-bit Blowfish encryption to protect the confidentiality of your data
- Password protection with hint feature
- Thoughtful design for ease-of-use and great versatility
- User customizable types with unlimited fields
- Integrated search capability for quick record look-up
- Password Generator
- Many more features
- Fixes an issue on OS X 10.9 when app auto-locks while hidden
- Fixes a number of localization issues
- Other minor bug fixes
Intel, OS X 10.5 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!