MacDive 2.3.6 – Log scuba dives directly from your dive computer
MacDive is your digital logbook for downloading and logging your dives right from your dive computer! Supporting over 50 models of computer from Atomic Aquatics, Aeris, Mares, Oceanic, Suunto, and more, it’s back for version 2!
Version 2 provides a brand-new interface, bringing with it smart divelogs, iOS syncing, improved gear management, maps, and hundreds more updates to make it better than ever.
- Added support for the Aeris A300CS.
- Added support for the Aeris F11.
- Added support for the AV Underwater AV1c.
- Added support for the AV Underwater AV1f.
- Added support for the Divesystem Orca.
- Added support for the Heinrichs Weikamp Sport.
- Quick Create Country/Location fields now autocomplete.
- Made Gear Groups a bit larger.
- Improved MacDiveLog importer to read more data.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue where Divers may not display if invalid data was present.
- Fixed viewing dives from a stat bar graph not considering existing filters.
- Fixed a rare crash when attempting to display invalid profile data.
- Fixed crash on OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Fixed an issue reading LVD files containing certain data.
- Fixed issue causing performance to slowly degrade over time.
- Fixed issue adding/removing gear to dives in certain cases.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Appropriate serial/USB cable and driver
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 13.9MB