MacDive 2.3.1 – Log scuba dives directly from your dive computer
MacDive is your digital logbook for downloading and logging your dives right from your dive computer! Supporting over 50 models of computer from Atomic Aquatics, Aeris, Mares, Oceanic, Suunto, and more, it’s back for version 2!
Version 2 provides a brand-new interface, bringing with it smart divelogs, iOS syncing, improved gear management, maps, and hundreds more updates to make it better than ever.
- Added support for the Cressi Giotto.
- Added support for the Dive Rite NiTek Q.
- Exporting to CSV now lists the actual gases used, rather than the overall gas type.
- Tidied up Divers display and added “Last Dive”.
- Added missing Liquivision sidebar icon.
- Download improvements/fixes to various devices.
- Images are now always stored in MacDive’s data folder, to enable copying photos between computers.
- Various minor improvements/bug fixes.
- Fixed obscure bug viewing dive lists in certain cases.
- Fixed autocomplete not working correctly on some Dive Inspector fields.
- Fixed issue reading dates from Oceanic txt files.
- Fixed rare crash loading very strange and unexpected dive profiles.
- Fixed issue where certain functions requiring a license wouldn’t work after registering, until restarting.
- Fixed crash reading LVD files in certain cases.
- Fixed issue reading pressure from an Atom 3 in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue reading from the HW OSTC3 after a logbook reset.
- Fixed some data issues reading UDDF files.
- Fixed to correctly identify certain Aeris Epic variants.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Appropriate serial/USB cable and driver
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Usersfiles Uploaded 1fichier Tusfiles Depositfiles