Macaw 1.0 – The code-savvy web design tool
Stop writing code. Start drawing it.
Macaw provides the same flexibility as your favorite image editor but also writes semantic HTML and remarkably succinct CSS. It’s time to expect more from a web design tool.
Fluid canvas and grid
Macaw is engineered for fluid widths. Resize the canvas and your grids and elements will update accordingly.
Designing for different device sizes is tricky. Macaw lets you define arbitrary breakpoints and tweak properties for that specific width.
Macaw gives you access to your system fonts, a full library of web fonts and even allows you to pull in Typekit fonts. It also provides useful calculations like characters per line.
Building clickable prototypes in Macaw is as easy as clicking on a target, but it doesn’t stop there. You can also add more dynamic interactions with the scripting palette. Macaw will even autogenerate templates and jQuery variables for you.
Design more with less
Macaw lets you save common styles so that you can quickly apply them to elements across your document. Once applied, you can update all of the elements at once with the style editor.
Reusable components and assets
Have a complex element that you need to use on multiple pages? With Macaw you can store it in your library as a component and drag it on to any other page in your project.
- Performance optimizations.
- Cleaned up grouping logic.
- Fixed grouping with auto heights.
- Fixed issue where child element dimensions were not preserved on grouping.
- Fixed element jumping when transforming.
- Fixed overlapping of centered elements with static elements.
- Fixed pasting of elements between pages.
- FIxed element placement on paste.
- Handle deletion of width and height and set values to auto.
- Fixed value scrubbing math.
- Fixed color parsing on publish.
- Fixed zIndex publish issues.
- Optimizations on app load and element cleanup.
- Fixed issue where backgrounds and shadows were being added to global styles.
- Fixed element renaming when editing a text element.
- Fixed element dimension/position calculation when Typekit fonts were present.
- Fixed backgrounds/shadows when pasting visual styles.
- Fixed image proportion preservation after image reset.
- Make sure SVGs get transform handles.
- Fixed issue where importing multiple images to the canvas was not working correctly.
- Added auto fix for parent Ids.
- Fixed dragging of absolute positioned elements.
- Form inputs now have the advanced palette in the inspector.
- Fixed history for suffix changes, border radius, links and font properties in the inspector.
- Fixed fit to children when children have auto widths/heights.
OS X 10.8.5 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
1- Download “BatChmod” from the following link : Batchmod
2- Open BatChmod then click on “file” and find Macaw app from the applications folder.
3- Set the owner to “Root” and Group to “wheel” then click on apply.