Little Big Workshop 1.0.11982 – Simulation, Strategy & Management Game
Imagine a magical factory, appearing right in your living room. A carefully planned masterpiece, where diligent workers throw together anything customers want. Rubber ducks and dressers, drones and electric guitars, scooters and other wonderful goods can be created from many different materials and sold for hard cash – cash you invest right back into your factory to get more machines, more workers and grow your business. In Little Big Workshop you become a factory tycoon!
Real factories – made FUN
You are the Big Boss and it’s time to take charge of your very own tabletop factory. Organize the factory floor, manage your workers, purchase machinery, and design efficient production lines – all within the time-limit and to your client’s satisfaction!
An open-ended sandbox-experience
Take it easy, it’s a sandbox-experience where you think, ponder and poke at things until you get it to work the way you’d like. Supply products to clients and an ever-changing market, as you produce over 50 unique product types, built from multiple parts and pieces – all of which can be created with different materials and production methods. No two factories should ever look the same.
Tiny hands, big dreams
Start out with just a small workshop and expand to a desk-filling factory. Unlock ever fancier machines, add even more production methods, and most of all, more room. Soon enough you’ll be running multiple production lines, producing hundreds of advanced products each day, and watching with joy as your cute workers do the actual work.
- Varying industries and a wide range of products
- Focus on practical problems, not on values, economics, or logistics
- Organize all steps of the production on a blueprint
- Factories grow as you unlock more desk space
- Fully simulated Day/Night-cycle
- Take care of your workers! Work them too hard and they drop like flies
- Cute model-town art-style
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000, GeForce GT 330M, Radeon HD 4670 or equivalent
- If you have a Razer keyboard with Chroma support, your keyboard will now flash with happy colors and show gameplay information while you’re playing. It’s going to be impossible to miss the fact that your factory is heading for bankruptcy with this thing turned on.
- Added Razer Chroma support (make sure you have the latest drivers installed).
- Added delimiters to improve readability of high numbers on several UIs.
- Added translations for all Achievements on Steam.
- Large Wheel Rim can now be placed inside a shelf.
- Fixed an issue causing builders to be permanently stuck inside a freshly modified room.
- Fixed an issue causing workers and haulers to get stuck when retrieving objects from a truck.
- Fixed an issue causing Carny Plant not to be assembled properly.
- Fixed an issue causing corrupt save game screen to appear incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue causing objects to get stuck in machines when Scrap Container was disassembled or sold.
- Fixed an issue causing Advanced Circle saw to get stuck.
- Fixed a missing text in planning mode during tutorial.
- Fixed an issue causing Catapults to always be guaranteed in the Medium market category.
- (apologies to the Cult of Catapult worshipers in our community, but it had to be fixed!)
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Size – 484.7MB