iStat Menus 6.11 – Monitor your system right from the menubar
iStat Menus lets you monitor your system right from the menubar. Included are 8 menu extras that let you monitor every aspect of your system.
- CPU — Monitor cpu usage. 7 display modes, multiple core support.
- Memory — Monitor memory usage. 4 display modes, page ins/outs and swap usage display.
- Disks — Monitor disk usage and activity. 6 display modes, ability to hide disks you dont want to see.
- Network — Monitor current and total bandwidth, peak bandwidth, IP addresses, and the ability to hide network connections you don’t want to see.
- Temps — Monitor the temperature of your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don’t want to see.
- Fans — Monitor the fan speeds in your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don’t want to see.
- Bluetooth — Control bluetooth status plus monitor the battery level of your Apple wireless keyboard or mouse.
- Date & Time — Date and time in your menubar. World clock display lets you see the time in multiple locations around the world.
- Added an option to reset all settings.
- Added location name to weather dropdown when using “current location” to fetch weather.
- Added ability to change color of menubar labels.
- Added an option to show BSD names for network interfaces.
- Added a separate notification type for IPv6 address changes.
- Improved error handling of weather data.
- Improved naming of S.M.A.R.T. and NVMe based temperature sensors.
- Improved daylight saving notifications.
- Improved disk activity monitoring.
- Improved disk temperature monitoring.
- Fixed an issue with some menubar date formats being displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with dates using incorrect calendar with some locale settings.
- Fixed an issue with selected fan speeds not being correctly restored after sleep.
- Fixed an issue with the exported settings icon.
OS X 10.11 or later
Size – 19.7MB