Instacast 1.1 – Podcasts for the next generation
Instacast brings you podcasts like no other. The popular iOS app is moving onto the Desktop! With managed podcast subscriptions, advanced playback controls, the ability to follow show notes, and WiFi download capability to save on your mobile broadband allowance, Instacast is the perfect solution for the mobile viewer.
- Added import for podcast media files from iTunes
- Drag podcast items from iTunes to the Instacast dock icon. Only media files that have been downloaded by iTunes can be imported currently, because other files are missing necessary metadata.
- Added export of downloaded media files
- Added support for Apple Script
- Added support for Rogue Amoeba’s Airfoil
- There Apple Scripts required that can be downloaded here. See blog post “Developer Note: Integrating with Airfoil” for location where to put those scripts.
- Added support for sending to Instapaper
- Updated localization
- Improved selecting of correct media files in case of multiple enclosures
- Improved Cloud Sync where changes that where applied rapidly in succession where not synced over correctly
- Fixes issues with creating garbage data in Instacast Cloud account upon resetting Sync
- Fixes issues converting App Store receipts into non-App Store licenses
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!