Icon Glue 1.2.1 – Easily create Apple icon images for apps
Icon Glue is the easiest way to quickly create an Apple Icon Image (.icns) for your Mac app from a single 1024×1024 pixels sized PNG or TIFF image. Just open your image, select what you want to create (Icon Glue will remember these settings) and save it. You can also open an OS X application bundle to easily extract its icon withouth having to browse through the bundle’s internal folder structure.
Icon Glue can:
- Create .icns files or .iconset image sets from a single PNG file
- Create the iTunesArtwork.png image required for app submissions on the Mac App Store
- create all app icons for your iOS apps
- Extract all images from an existing .icns file or an application bundle’s icon
Rectangular (non-square) or too small images will be adjusted accordingly to ensure that the result is always a valid, retina-compatible .icns image file.
If you find a bug in this app, please report it to the bug tracker so I can fix it as soon as possible. You can reach the bug tracker directly via the “Icon Glue Support” link.
- now also creates 40/80px Settings & Spotlight Icon for iOS 7
- fixes a layout bug on the icon preview screen
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!