HQ Photo Enlarger 1.68 – Innovative image enlargement
• Get smooth and crisp edges in the enlarged images.
• Deal with five different algorithms at the same time, and it is easy to compare five types of enlarged images on the interface.
• Batch process multi-images with one click.
• 20 pre-defined algorithms, and you can also customize the new algorithm with different parameters.
• Support input and output image formats: jpg, png, bmp, tif, ppm.
The final size of the saved image is based on how far you’re zoomed in on the image in the preview window- so watch that you zoom to your desired size before saving. It will be a great tool for people who are looking to print in a larger size but unsure if their photo will hold up.
- Solve the problem that can append one file to the file list twice.