GarageSale 7.0.13 – Create outstanding eBay auctions
GarageSale is a slick, full-featured client application for the eBay online auction system.
Create and manage your auctions with ease. With GarageSale, you can create, edit, track, and manage multiple auctions in a single, intuitive application. GarageSale even integrates with several international eBay sites, as well as with PayPal and Twitter, to provide a complete, robust eBay client.
Develop professional, attractive listings. GarageSale features iPhoto integration, what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) text editing, free image hosting, and over 130 free auction designs. And with these features, among many more, it’s never been easier to create professional, eye-catching eBay listings.
- No longer embeds low-resolution images hosted on eBay into your listing descriptions
- When receiving errors when listing items on eBay, errors received during verification phase a no longer shown
- Image context menu in inventory section now shows image size
- Improved shipping settings import when importing listings with “Import from My eBay” command
- Improved retry strategy when uploading to EPS fails
- Added context menu item in HTML editor mode to turn off auto-complete for tags
- You can drag item from the “Import from eBay” panel to the listing ID field in the live inspector to link listings in GarageSale with listings on eBay
- Fixed crash when processing orders originating the Canada FR site (which GS doesn’t support yet)
- Removed “create clickable link” checkbox from Create Link panel
- Duration and handling time settings can be applied via ‘Copy/Paste listing components’ command
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Size – 34.5MB