Fantastical 2.4.2 – Create calendar events using natural language
Fantastical is the Mac calendar you’ll actually enjoy using.
Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun:
- Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
- Type in your event details and press return
…and you’re back to what you were doing with a shiny new event in your calendar!
Fantastical’s natural language engine is expressive and intelligent so you can write in your own style. Fantastical also automatically recognizes the location of your event and can even invite people from your Address Book to the event.
Your events have never looked better.
Plan your day in style with the most attractive calendar you’ve ever seen. Color-coding and beautiful design help you quickly make sense of your schedule. You can even change the number of events you want displayed, allowing you to focus on what’s important. Need more info about an event? Just click on it and the event’s important details will be displayed instantly.
Edit and delete with ease.
Presenting the easiest and quickest way to change your events: select the event you want to change and take control of your event with a single click or keystroke. For example, add event notes to existing events. Enter the information that’s important for you to remember and it will stay attached to your event.
BYOC (Bring Your Own Calendar).
Fantastical works with your favorite Mac calendar application: iCal, BusyCal, Entourage, or Outlook. You can even use your iCloud, MobileMe, Google Calendar or Yahoo! Calendar accounts: simply add them to iCal and you’re all set.
- Ready for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Creating an invitation with attachments on Exchange now includes the attachment in the initial invitation email
- Improved compatibility with some Exchange 2016 servers
- Fixed not being able to complete reminders from the Today widget
- Fixed colors of delegated Exchange calendars sometimes getting reset
- Fixed an issue where Fantastical could ask for an app-specific password twice in some situations
- Various fixes and improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
Size – 14.9MB