F1 2017 1.0.6 Patch 1.13 – Create your own legend
Win the 2017 World Championship and race some of the fastest and most iconic F1 cars of the last 30 years.
F1 2017 grants unprecedented access to not only the on-track excitement of F1, but also the off-track dealings and vehicle development that goes along with it. The ten-year Career Mode includes practice programmes to help hone your skills, an expansive Research and Development tree to provide greater control over the development of your car, and the ability to manage engines and gearboxes over the course of the season.
Along with stunning locations and compelling characters to interact with, these features combine to provide the most complete and thrilling F1 experience ever to come to macOS.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 2GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- Graphics: 1.5GB
The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- All 13″ MacBook Pros since late 2016
- All 15″ MacBook Pros since late 2016
- All 21.5″ iMacs since late 2015 with a 2.0GHz Intel Core i5 processor
- All 27″ iMacs since late 2014
- All Mac Pros since late 2013
The Macs listed below are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support. This means your computer will run the game, but is not able to get the best out of it in terms of performance, graphics and stability.
15″ Macbook Pro, mid 2015 with an AMD Radeon R9 M370X
Version 1.0.6 Patch 1.13:
- Fixed bug where the AI pits every lap after multiple weather transitions
- Fixed bug where players will spawn on top of each other on the grid if posting the same time in an online qualifying session
- Reduced chance of collision occurring when cars intersect due to network latency
OS X 10.12.5 or later
Size – 29.53GB