Evershare 1.1.0 – A simple, elegant and easy-to-use sharing service
Evershare is a simple, elegant and easy-to-use sharing service. You can easily share thumbnails, icons, cover artworks and snapshots of your favorite photos, apps, musics and video clips via email, or on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Droplr or Weibo, or open it with an app in your Mac. All you need to do is to drag them to Evershare window or menubar icon, then click “Share”.
You can use Evershare to take a photo with iSight and apply dozens of special filters, or take a snap of your current screen. You can also share your location and map in a picture.
Even more, you can drag a link from the web browser to share the snapshot of the web page or save to a folder.
Evershare supports almost all formats of photos and movies, try dragging them to Evershare!
- Evershare shares the thumbnail of your favorite items, it doesn’t share your file itself.
- You should add your social networking site accounts before using Evershare. If you want to upload your image to Droplr, you should have it installed.
- Location information may be inaccurate due to the positioning mechanism.
- New: Enjoy the refined new UI.
- Added: Use “Open With” to open the image with an app.
- Added: Now you can share your location and map.
- Improved: Automatically add suffix to file name when you drag image to Finder.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!