Echo v1.2 – Powerful HTTP(S) service test tool
Echo is a powerful HTTP(S) service test tool and a must have for developers of all kinds. Save valuable time with debugging by sending customised requests to your web server and review the response in multiple formats.
• Different request methods: GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, TRACE, OPTIONS, HEAD and CONNECT.
• Add authentication, HTTP versions and user-agents to your request
• Add an endless number of key-values to your BODY and HEADERS
• On/Off toggle for each key-value for easy debugging
• Read the response the way you want (raw, hex, outline, images,..)
• Organise your requests in projects
• Import and Export functionality for dev teams
• Add descriptions to your requests and projects
- Current output tab stays active when rerunning a request
- Ability to duplicate a request
- Bug that overwrites other requests is fixed
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
>>>>> Click Here <<<<<