Desk 3.1 – Writing, Blogging, and Notes for WordPress
Desk is a premium writing experience for all types of writers.
Whether you’re a casual enthusiast, the weekend writer, blogger, or digital publishing professional, you’ll find Desk to be a much-needed breath of fresh air.
Designed to marry both function and form, it is the desktop publishing client that you’ve always wanted: Simple, intuitive, powerful, and fast.
Fall in love (again) with writing via an app that helps you focus and concentrate on what matters most: Your thoughts as they coalesce into written form.
Then publish them to your own digital property and blog. We currently support the following publishing platforms:
- WordPress (self-hosted and .com)
- Blogger / Blogspot
- Squarespace (Post via Email)
- Movable Type
- Facebook Notes
More are being added soon!
Focused Writing Experience
Focus on what matters the most and remove everything else.
- Clean, simple, and a true distraction-free interface
- Use our streamlined WYSIWYG editor or Markdown, at the same time!
- Shortcuts for maximum speed (Formatting, Publishing, and more)
- Assortment of writing modes (Full-Screen, Transparency, Day & Night, Floating)
Sync & Backup
Whether you’re on the go or connected to a fiber line you’ll be ready when inspiration strikes.
- Save your work locally with powerful “Offline” mode
- iCloud integration for maximum portability
- Automatic backups (Autosave) while you write (iCloud and Offline)
Manage multiple blogs, platforms, and more.
- Access, edit, and update existing posts and drafts
- Drag-and-drop images right into the editor
- Support for embedded media (YouTube, Vimeo and more coming soon)
- Integration with WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, Squarespace, Movable Type, Typepad, and Facebook Notes
- Custom features for each publishing platform (e.g. Featured images, categories, tags, custom slugs/URLs, labels, and more)
- “Quick Publishing” for even greater speed
- Preview mode with real-time updating
Organization & Utility
Your content, your way.
- Real-time meta information (Character and word count, Time to Read)
- Search and replace, dictation, spelling, grammar, and more
- Powerful use of native OS X capabilities
- Export as HTML, RTF, PDF, DOCX
- Left panel was having some issues
- Fixed Publishing and Quick Publish problems that users were having
- Text Editor was having some issues with tables, images, Markdown, WYSIWYG conversion, shortcuts, and even editor view configs. These are now fixed
- Fixed local documents and drafts acting wonky
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 16.6MB