Default Folder X 6.0.2 – Enhances Open and Save dialogs with bountiful options
Default Folder X attaches a toolbar to the right side of the Open and Save dialogs in any OS X-native application. The toolbar gives you fast access to various folders and commands. You just click on the buttons to go to your favorite and recently used folders, manage the folders and files shown in the list, and make changes to your settings. It also fixes a number of problems in Open and Save dialogs, “rebounding” to the last selected file, putting the path listing back in the top menu, and correcting bugs in scrolling column views.
- Directory assistant: You can access the contents of your recent, favorite, and open folders right from Default Folder X’s toolbar.
- Real time saving: If you’re constantly saving things inside the same folder, Default Folder X can remember that folder for you.
- Finder management: Default Folder X lets you open up or save to any Finder window with a single click.
- Instant Recall: To help you quickly return to folders you’ve recently used, Default Folder X remembers them for you.
- Spotlight on the spot: Default Folder X lets you add Spotlight keywords, OpenMeta tags, and Finder labels on the spot, while you’re still in the Save dialog.
- Information central: With Default Folder X you get previews below every Open dialog, expanded to fill the available space. Need to see more detail? Click on the image and it zooms up to full size.
- Workflow without work: Rather than make you learn and set up a new application, Default Folder X blends into OS X.
- In the Quick Search window, you can now browse through all recent items by hitting the Down Arrow key when there’s no search string.
- Added Command-L as a default keyboard shortcut for “Enter Filename” in Save dialogs so you can easily move back to the filename edit field.
- Changed the layout of items in the Finder drawer so they’re clustered together in the center rather than distributed across the entire width of the drawer.
- In Default Folder X > Settings > Recent, “Forget All Recently Used Items” now also removes recent Applications and the “rebound” history.
- Corrected problems that could cause Default Folder X to switch folders in file dialogs slowly or not at all.
- Resolved an issue that caused the cursor to disappear in file dialogs in macOS Sonoma.
- Fixed a bug that could result in a default folder not working if it applied to only a specific file extension.
- Fixed problems with keyboard focus and text selection in Save dialogs not working correctly under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that prevented double-clicking on items in the Drag Zone from working on some systems.
- Corrected an issue with Default Folder X’s preview window failing to resize when a file dialog was moved.
- Fixed a problem with Default Folder X getting stuck if you tried to go to a hidden iCloud Drive folder in a file dialog.
- Resolved problems with slow or non-responsive file dialogs within Default Folder X’s own settings window on Sonoma.
- Fixed a bug that caused Default Folder X to show recent items in some system folders when it shouldn’t have.
- Resolved a bug when syncing settings via iCloud that could delete a folder set when iCloud Drive syncing failed in a particular manner.
- Fixed a problem that could cause the keyboard to stop responding if you customized Default Folder X’s menu to show recent items in the top level of the menu rather than in a submenu.
- Corrected an issue that could result in Default Folder X’s toolbar not aligning correctly with a file dialog after the dialog was moved from one display to another.
- Reenabled the user defaults option to show a custom color icon in the menu bar.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 18.5MB