Dayspring 1.0.9 – Personal RSS feed reader
Meet Dayspring, your personal RSS feed reader.
- The only RSS reading client on the Mac with tabs
- Fully customizable font (use any font that you have installed on your Mac)
- Save your favorite articles for later
- Simple and clean design
- Organize your feeds into folders
Other cool enhancements:
- Designed for OS X Mavericks
- Enhanced for the Retina display
- Background syncing
- Built-in browser
- Accessibility support
- Full-text article searching
- Import your feeds from an existing service or Google Reader with OPML
- Both Atom and RSS feeds work, no matter their version
- Supports OpenDyslexic
- Read from thousands of different feeds
- A pretty new icon (OMG MY COFFEE IS ON FIRE!)
- Bug fixes for articles with an Adobe Flash Player element (guys, why do you still use that?)
- GIF cool. Now support. Such wow.
- Performance enhancements. Not that you really care, but they’re there 😉
- Improvements for pirates.
- Additional Retina assets.
- Improvements for those with disabilities, including blindness and dyslexia.
- Minor improvements for secure (https:// but not private) feeds.
- If you’ve taken the time to read this far, you might actually care about my app (which I really appreciate).
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 3.9MB