CloudPull 2.5.3 – Seamlessly backup your Google account on your Mac
CloudPull seamlessly backs up your Google account to your Mac. It supports Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, and Google Drive (formerly Google Docs). By default, the app performs backups every hour, and maintains old point-in-time snapshots of your accounts for 90 days.
CloudPull allows you to back up a single account for free. For $14.99 (USD), you can upgrade to get premium features including:
- Support for up to ten Google accounts
- The ability to run CloudPull as a background app
- The ability to store your backup files in an alternate location
Backup file formats:
- Email messages can be imported into Apple Mail individually.
- Entire email labels can be imported into Apple Mail as mailboxes.
- Contacts can be imported into Address Book.
- Calendars can be imported into iCal.
- Documents, presentations, and spreadsheets from Google Drive can be opened with Microsoft Office, and can also be imported into Pages, Keynote, or Numbers. Other files from Google Drive are backed up in their native formats.
CloudPull provides a Mac native interface for working with your backups:
- You can browse current backups and backups from old snapshots.
- You can preview backed up items via Quick Look.
- You can restore items by dragging them to the Finder.
- Addressed an issue where a calendar could not be backed up if Google was unable to return the list of modifications since its last successful backup. CloudPull now handles this condition by retrieving a fresh list of all events for that calendar.
- Fixed a bug that could cause CloudPull to attempt to download Google Drive files from stale URLs.
- Added error handling improvements when downloading Gmail messages.
- Increased the amount of time allowed for a Gmail message to be downloaded.
- Fixed a bug that could incorrectly cause mail messages to be listed as unlabeled messages.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the “Restoring…” window to not close after restoring via drag-and-drop.
- Fixed an error condition that could occur when renewing an OAuth token after a backup of Google Drive, Calendar, or Contacts had been running for more than an hour.
- CloudPull will now find the inbox mail folder even if it is not named “INBOX”.
- Improved the error message shown if a newly authorized Google account does not have the expected email address.
- Added validation that all previously backed up files are still present in the backup repository at the start of each backup cycle.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an inability to drag and drop multiple items from the main window if two of the items are Google Drive folders with long and similar names.
- Built against the Mavericks SDK with Xcode 5.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!