Chocolat 3.0.1 – Native Cocoa text editor
Chocolat is a new text editor that combines native Cocoa with powerful text editing tools.
- Split editing
- Code completion
- Live errors
- Symbol list
- Vim mode
- Jump to definition
- Project find
- Go to file
- Web preview
- Bug: Fixed PHP code completion.
- Crash: Fixed a crash with the split switcher.
- Feature: More flatness in the UI.
- Bug: Jump to definition works first time.
- Bug: Code completion doesn’t “flash” quite so much now.
- Note: Switched to the 10.9 SDK. This may cause some problems but it’s a necessary evil.
- Note: For those Mavericks users still on 2.x, a reiteration of changes in 3.0:
- Note: Yosemite support.
- Note: Now uses ARC instead of GC.
- Feature: Mixins are now process-separated.
- Feature: Git gutter. Shows the changes you make, relative to the last Git commit.
- Feature: CSS live preview. Web preview updates CSS as-you-type, even if it’s in a separate file. There’s no need to save to see changes.
- Feature: Corrected wrap guideline. Works better than the old one (which isn’t saying much).
- Feature: Padding at the bottom of the editor.
- Note: Padding and wrap guidelines are configurable through View menu/Margin Preferences.
- Feature: Multicursor mode works with text actions such as uppercase, reverse, indent, etc.
- Bug: Turned off code completion when in multicursor mode.
- Feature: cmd-alt-dot is back after an extended absence (it had to be reimplemented).
- Bug: esc-completion matches case properly.
- Feature: Added Git Tower to the context menu.
- Feature: Errors and Warnings window – see a list of all errors and warnings in your document.
- Feature: Double click on an error to Google it.
- Feature: Rust and Swift syntax highlighting. Live error checking for Rust.
- Note: Changed system requirements, now requires 10.9+
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 19.5MB