Chocolat 2.2 – Native Cocoa text editor
Chocolat is a new text editor that combines native Cocoa with powerful text editing tools.
- Split editing
- Code completion
- Live errors
- Symbol list
- Vim mode
- Jump to definition
- Project find
- Go to file
- Web preview
- Feature: Go to… everything!
- Bug: Improved Go to File search ordering considerably
- Feature: Stack Overflow search. Type your query straight into Go to
- Feature: Search actions Go to. Just menu items for now. Prefix with a colon, e.g. “:quit”
- Feature: Search inside a file by prefixing with a slash, e.g. /foo searches for “foo” in the current file
- Feature: Go to line numbers as well
- Note: Made Go to File faster
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!