CameraBag Photo 2023.0.0 – Apply filters and effects to photos
CameraBag is a desktop photo app with a whole new approach to photos. Redesigned from the ground up, CameraBag’s Analog Engine pairs a full suite of photographic tools with the high quality filters and vintage simulations the series is already known for. Its key innovation is a stunningly straightforward approach to layering, rearranging, and endlessly tweaking all of these effects in realtime. The 100+ fully-adjustable filters and 25+ professional controls CameraBag ships with are only the beginning, forming the palette from which users create their own styles.
- Choose from 100+ built-in styles and filters, or create and share your own.
- Full suite of 25+ manual photographic tools including advanced curve editors.
- Stunning new interface.
- State-of-the-art image processing via the all-new Analog Engine.
- Add any look you create to the toolset as a fully-adjustable filter.
- Quickly browse photos in a folder in your current filter with the arrow keys.
- 32-bits-per-component color depth.
- Non-destructive editing (active history).
- Easy layering of styles and adjustments.
- Quicklooks and hover previews for visual decision-making.
- The Remix slider, which smoothly transitions between endless variations.
- Large, precise controls.
- Laptop-friendly design.
- Batch saving.
- RAW format and metadata support.
- New Session Presets allow you to quickly save and revisit different edits across a single photo editing session, and are cleared out each time you exit and restart CameraBag (or call the Clear Session Presets command).
- Shortcut menu added to the Adjustments and Presets tabs to quickly jump to specific sections.
- Each adjustment mask (Spot, Hue, HSV, and Luminance) has been given a Preview Color setting that lets you preview the mask’s affected areas in the chosen color.
- Improved color accuracy on video export on Mac.
- Added support for color profiles to preset preview images.
- Alpha information added to Pixel Inspector window.
- Fixed a bug where last several frames could be frozen on video export.
- Fixed bug where ProRes file saving didn’t work on the most recent Mac OS versions.
- Fixed grain artifacts on ARM-based Macs.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 38.1MB