Bluenote 1.29 – Easily keep track of notes, tasks, and passwords
Bluenote is one place for jotting down notes, keeping track of your tasks, and accessing your passwords. A beautiful interface separates your info, lets you assign labels and icons, and search with ease.
Bluenote automatically encrypts, saves, and syncs on the fly. It’s a fantastic app, exclusively for Mac.
- Notes are easy to organize, sort, and label with icons in Bluenote’s notepad.
- Your data syncs safely across your Dropbox account, so that all your Macs are up to date.
- Keep track of your accomplishments for the day and figure out what’s next.
- Safely store and manage your passwords for Email, Facebook and more with the Bluenote password manager.
- Bluenote uses heuristics and dictionaries to distinguish your good passwords from bad ones.
- Use the Bluenote Quick Search to find what you’re looking for the moment you begin typing in the search bar.
- There’s no save button, Bluenote encrypts and stores everything automatically.
- Bluenote comes with a large collection of 100+ beautiful icons to help you label and organize your data.
- Bluenote secures your information before storing it using strong encryption.
- Full Screen editing lets you focus on your tasks, without any distractions.
- Keyboard macros let you quickly switch categories lock your session, and more.
- No Useless Features, Bluenote will never let you tweet your notes or sing them as karaoke. We deliver what matters.
- Changes to search: the search icon is no longer visible on the menu. Instead, the search bar is always enabled and can now also be selected by pressing ⌘S.
- New keyboard shortcut: Pressing ⌘D while having a password item open allows you to quickly copy the password to your clipboard.
- Fixed a bug that would erroneously show search-filtered items when switching through items using the arrow keys.
- Fixed a bug that would trigger the system beep sound when switching through items using the arrow keys.
- Small bug fixes and improvements.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 4.6MB