Snagit 2022.1.0 – Screen capture utility
Snagit gives users the tools to communicate ideas visually, give feedback, and create shareable content. Users can effortlessly capture their screen and customize it using Snagit’s editing tools. Users can choose from a variety of callouts and stamps to communicate efficiently, in an engaging and impactful way. Users can also record their screen or webcam to create a quick tutorial, lesson, or demonstration. The content created is easily shareable with TechSmith Snagit’s wide array of outputs.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Added Library filters for day, month, or year that a capture was taken
- Added Library filter for website captured
- Added support for iCloud as a library autosave location
- Added a Color Adjustment effect for brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and gamma
- Added a Trim effect for image capture
- Light/Dark color theme preference is now integrated throughout the app
- Allow changing the pixel resolution of a capture
- Scrolling capture and URL capture are now supported in Brave Browser and Microsoft Edge
- Video recording toolbar can be moved before recording starts
- Informational tooltips can be turned off
- Improved CPU usage when using Smart Move
- Fixed a security issue where opening a maliciously crafted .xliff file could result in arbitrary code execution. Thanks to DDV_UA for reporting this issue.
- Fixed a security issue where opening a maliciously crafted .snagtheme file could result in destruction of user preferences. Thanks to DDV_UA for reporting this issue.
- Fixed a security issue where opening maliciously crafted snagx/snagproj files could result in arbitrary code execution. Thanks to Renwa Hiwa (@ RenwaX23) for reporting this issue.
- Fixed an issue where DMs didn’t appear as sharing options for Slack
- Fixed font weights like SemiBold being lost on save
- Fixed drag and drop from Library exporting as snagx instead of the desired format
- Fixed Save As removing the original file in some cases
- Fixed crash during video recording if there was no microphone
- Fixed crash loading lots of captures at once
- Fixed recent capture tray not scrolling to the selected item
- Fixed Snagit not launching if it was open by another user with fast user switching
- Fixed Export Frame as PNG grabbing the wrong frame
- Fixed Step shadows rotating incorrectly
- Fixed webcam position being forgotten from one capture to the next
- Fixed transparent and erased areas appearing as the background color
- Fixed crash reverting to original while editing text
- Fixed text being printed blurry
- Fixed webcam always being on in the Capture Widget
- Fixed video edits being lost when renaming a video
- Fixed stamps appearing upside down in Favorites
- Fixed Share to Camtasia not working on macOS Monterey. Requires Camtasia 2021.0.11 or later
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 11.0 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 222.9MB