Posterino 3.11.8 – Create posters, calendars, and postcards
Posterino offers enhanced customization and flexibility including a variety of new, stylish templates featuring grids of identical or odd-sized image boxes. You can customize the size and shape of these boxes at any time. And with a single click, the application will automatically fill those boxes with random images drawn from the photos you uploaded. If you prefer to manually select images, you can simply drag and drop images into the template.
Sharing your photos is quick and simple as well. You can directly upload your completed collages to your Facebook, Twitter or Flickr account from inside the app, and export photos to iPhoto and your email. Posterino also lets you create and send custom e-cards with your very own stamps and postmarks.
The new features of Posterino 3 are:
- Improved workflow throughout: Adding, removing or creating image objects now results in an instant re-layout of your document.
- New and improved content: Expect new templates, new frames, new backgrounds and more. For example, you can now add individual text captions to any image on your document.
- New layout options: We advanced the existing templates to include a “Circular” option and added Grid Lines to ease manual image placement.
- Automatic styling: The look of your images can now be changed and aligned automatically.
- A whole new crop editor: The enhanced version improves crop workflow and creates a persistent crop state.
- We added a bunch of new sharing services: Post on Facebook, Twitter or Flickr. Send your creation as Message or via AirDrop.
- A sleek new user interface: The redesigned interface has a larger workspace, especially handy if you are working on a MacBook.
- Posterino is now sandboxed and supports Retina display.
- Additional requested improvements: We implemented a large number of popular user requests, resulting in a myriad of large and small improvements in many areas of the application.
- Good news for those of you how process larger sets of images! If you sort your images by “name” (using Layout > Arrange by Name) and all your image names (filenames) are numbers – like in “123.jpg” – the sorting algorithm now actually compares numbers and not the text of the “name”.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 95.2MB