Bee 1.0.3 – Better issue tracking on your Mac
- Flight Path. Flight Path lives in your menu bar and helps you by intelligently selecting the task you should be working on next.
- Notifications. Bee uses Notification Center to inform you of new comments and new tasks coming in from your teammates.
- Smart Groups. Create your own live filters for filtering your tasks and viewing them the way you want.
- Timing. Bee fills in your timesheet for you and automatically uploads it. (FogBugz and JIRA.) Never worry about keeping that browser window open just to start and stop your tasks.
- Workflow. All your workflow needs are covered. A one-click workflow button for the most common action. Or you can pick and choose the most appropriate transition for your task.
- Progress Bar. Scrub through your completed tasks and view your progress at a glance.
- Live Search. To search, just start typing anywhere.
- Drag-and-Drop. Drag an item over another to create a sub-item. Drag an item onto a milestone to assign it that milestone. (You already know how to use Bee.)
- QuickLook. Examine linked images and file attachments directly within comments and descriptions.
- Built-In Browser. View everything you need inside Bee, without being kicked out to your web browser. (GitHub only.)
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!