Battle Worlds: Kronos 1.4.3 – Turn-based strategy game
Battle World: Kronos is a classic turn-based strategy game in the tradition of Battle Isle, Advance Wars and Panzer General. Have you ever wondered what games like that would look like today? Well, we did. As a result, we decided to develope Battle Worlds: Kronos.
- Two Single Player Campaigns (~50 hours of gameplay)
- Single Player Challenge Maps – Test your skills in different combat scenarios and keep track of your progress.
- Live Multiplayer – Battle your friends live on the internet (cross-platform) or via hot-seat.
- Asynchronous Multiplayer – Take all the time you need and consider your moves. Similar to “play-by-mail”, your round is stored on our server and turned over to your opponent. The system allows you to continue the match anytime and anywhere you want (cross-platform).
- Online Features – Leagues, chat and – in early 2014 – tournaments.
- Strong AI – A clever AI that will challenge even experienced commanders.
- Savegames can now be deleted in the LoadGameScreen by selecting a savegame and then pressing the button that appears on the right.
- In a multiplayer online game you can now cancel ending your turn by clicking on the X in the message window
- Intro is now only shown on the first startup per default. If you want to show the intro on every startup you can enable it in the settings menu.
- Vision range is now changed immediately when diving/resurfacing submarines or choosing vision upgrades on unit level up
- fixed a Multiplayer bug that a player could do 2 turns in a row
- damaged units should now smoke correctly after loading a level
- Mission End Screen is now showed after 3 seconds delay
- fixed Manual Cam Movement so posteffects are not turned on while zooming
- fixed a graphic glitch in ProfileEditScreen
- fixed leagues showing after logout
- Remove blocking map object when first enemy is destroyed to remove game blocker
- Fixed multiple clicks on a multiplayergame opening it multiple times
- Fixed positioning of notifications
- Fixed tactical map: now appears earlier
- small changes in english tutorial texts
- fixed a bug that water settings could not be changed after changing from one level to another
- fixed some crashes/freezes
OS X 10.6.6 or later
Size – 829.9MB