Audio Normalizer 1.1.0 – Music & Songs Volume Equalizer
Do your audio files have different volume levels? Are you tired of constantly adjusting your music’s volume? It’s really annoying, right? You need Audio Normalizer which is used to control audio volume.
Audio Normalizer ensures that all your songs could be controlled and adjusted to the same volume level. Most popular audio file formats like mp3, aac, wav, flac, wma, m4a, ac3, au and ogg are supported.
Enjoy listening your songs in the same volume everywhere!
- Adjust the volume of single audio file.
- Equalize multi-audio files to the same volume with just a click of the mouse!
- Supports batch processing.
- Supports mp3, aac, wav, flac, wma, m4a, ac3, au, ogg files.
- You can custom volume level.
- Awesome Usability: All the features above are fun and incredibly easy to use through a modern and clear user interface.
- Perfect compatible with the latest operation system 10.15.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 18.4MB