Art View 1.1.1 – Enhanced Quick Look support for Adobe Creative Suite and Cloud
Art View: Quick Look enhancement for Creative Suite and Creative Cloud.
Download and launch Art View. Suddenly your graphics files’ Quick Look previews come to life. Illustrator files preview with or without PDF compatibility, InDesign files show their embedded previews for the first time outside of Bridge, and Adobe Swatch Exchange files show up as beautiful mosaics for the first time, well, ever. The list goes on and on.
But the ability to preview is only the beginning. Illustrator and InDesign documents are not only pretty to look at, but they also show useful information like what images are linked within the document, what fonts have been used, what colors are defined and a whole lot more. And to make things even better, clicking fonts and linked images reveal their files in Finder. It’s miraculous what Quick Look can do with Art View.
- You can now preview using spreads for multi-page documents. Default mode can be set for InDesign and Illustrator separately in Preferences.
- Support for OS X 10.6 and OS X 10.9, previously Art View only supported 10.7-10.8.
- Fixes a bug that caused certain Adobe Swatch Exchange (ASE) files to crash Quick Look.
- Fixes a bug that caused some fonts and active font managers to crash Quick Look.
- Big optimization for previews, especially previews with linked images.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Adobe Creative Cloud or Creative Suite documents
- Art View works with or without Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite installed.
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!