Adobe After Effects CC 2017 14.2 – Create pro motion graphics and visual effects
The new, more connected After Effects CC 2017 can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers – without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Version 14.2 (2017):
- Simplified Effect Organization – Simplify complex compositions and reduce the need to precompose by including masks and effects when referencing a layer in another effect. Effects that use layers as inputs, such as Set Matte and Displacement Map, can now target the input layer’s masks and effects, instead of only the source of the layer. This means that in many cases you won’t need to precompose solely for the purpose of being referenced by an effect.
- RTL and Indic text support – Work with right-to-left scripts, such as Hebrew and Arabic, as well as Indic text. Design graphics that can reach more of the world, without resorting to hacky workarounds.
- Dynamic Link support in Team Projects (Beta) – Team Projects (beta) is a collaborative service for Creative Cloud Teams and Enterprise customers that lets video creators work together on shared sequences and compositions in real time smoothly and securely. Features like version control and conflict resolution are built right into Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and Prelude CC, so teams can easily work on projects simultaneously. We added the ability to save a Team Project back to an .aep earlier this year, and this release brings Dynamic Link support for cross-app collaboration. Work in After Effects, Premiere Pro, or Prelude, all in the same Team Project, and ensure everyone on your team is always up to date and able to access every step of the project at any time.
- Additional GPU-accelerated effects – Work faster with GPU versions of some of our most-used effects, including Drop Shadow, Fractal Noise, Gradient Ramp, Levels, and Offset. The new Fast Box Blur effect offers the look and controls of Fast Blur, Box Blur and Gaussian Blur (Legacy), now on the GPU.
- Native support for high frame rate footage and compositions, up to 999fps
- The Solids folder can now be organized and renamed like any other project item
- Mask mode editing keyboard shortcuts and higher limits for Mask Expansion and Mask Feather
- Character leading and Team Projects features are now scriptable
- Colored markers
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- 64-bit multicore Intel processor
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 6 GB available hard-disk space for installation
- 1440×900 display
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- QuickTime 7.6.6 for QuickTime features
- Internet connection
Size – 2.11GB